Topics

Parting pictures of Savannah

Pat Gauvreau <pgauvreau@...>

I posted 2 final pictures of Savannah today. We’re saying goodbye to all our ECIR friends. Thanks for all your support and kind words during those difficult times.
--
Pat and Savannah
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Savannah
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=22028&p=pcreated,,,50,2,0,0

Bonnie

So sorry to hear this, Pat. You worked so hard to stay together. We will all be thinking of you.
--
Bonnie and Lad
North Ontario

Debra Trujillo

Savannah was so beautiful Pat.  She wil live on in your heart.  Prayers for your loss.
--
Debbie and Precious
June 2017, Parker CO

Sherry Morse

We'll miss you Pat but we won't forget you or Savannah.

snowman0157@...

Pat:   I really don't know your story with Savannah, but I  can just sense the deep Love you have for her.
I know Savannah can sense it also and I deeply hope you can be at peace by knowing that Savannah understands you did everything you could to
to help her .  Savannah knows you kept all your promises.  God Bless You.
--
Joe S. in TX 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Joe%20and%20Shiloh

Bobbie Day

Oh Pat
I am devastated for you, I was hoping she would recover. What a beautiful tribute to her. Such a beautiful girl, I’m just so sad, you tried your very best we all know that. Every time someone from the group has to say goodbye to their beloved equine we all feel the pain.
I’m so sorry, I just know she’s running free eating away and pain free.
RIP Savannah 😢

--
Bobbie and Desi
NRC March 2020

I'm very sorry, Pat.

ferne fedeli

So sorry for your loss, Pat.  She was such a beauty.  The only thing that will help you is time.  At least that is what I've found when I lost my Arab, Velvet...
--

Ferne Fedeli  Magic & Jack   2007

No. California
Case History

Lynn

Pat - There are no words to adequately express how sorry I am that this happened. We are hurting with you. Your tribute is so beautiful. She was very lucky to have you as a Mom. You did an amazing job!! Take care of yourself!
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

lindsaykrauland@...

I'm very sorry for your loss of your beautiful girl.
--
Lindsay in TX 2020

Audi Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lindsay%20and%20Audi

Audi Photo Album:

Oh Pat,...I am so very sorry you lost your beautiful girl....My heart hurts for you. Take care of yourself...it's a hard road when we spend so much time and heart into these beautiful animals only to lose the fight....Run free precious girl....

--
Nancy and Akira
3/20/2018  Burkesville KY

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Akira

Pat, that's a lovely tribute to Savannah. I'm so sorry.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Deborah Ide

So, so sorry to hear about Savannah.

--
Deborah
November 2012

valerie puryear

-- So sorry you lost your precious,beautiful girl. SHe was lucky to have a mom who loved her so and did everything possible. Run free beautiful Savannah!

Valerie and Matera
Aug 2018
Athens, GA, USA
Case History
Photo Album

Kirsten Rasmussen

Thank you for sharing this and saying good bye, Pat, we will miss you and Savannah here.  I wish you only happy memories of her time with you.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History
Shaku's Photo Album

Helen Connor

Dear Pat,

What a beautiful girl Savannah was! I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers, as is she. I hope you won't vanish from ECIR. Savannah taught you a tremendous amount about living with these conditions. Hope you'll stay to share what you have learned. Hugs from afar.
--
Helen Connor and Blessing (IR/PPID)
Scappoose, OR

Deb Walker

I haven't been checking in here as regularly as usual, so I am late in expressing my sincere sorrow at the loss of your beautiful girl. She really was magnificent. I recently bought a small book of Native American Proverbs which is sitting on my desk. The quote on the cover: "The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears." Your soul must be shining brightly.
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History:
Photos:

Donna Coughlin

Fly free, beautiful girl! You will see her dancing with the stars; she will be with you forever. I am so sorry for your loss.  She was so lucky to have you.
--
Donna Coughlin, Duke, Robin Goodfellow, Ariel Max and Obi over the Rainbow Bridge (5/17)

CT 2009