Pergolide dosage advice on Ruger please

riggslippert@...

Hello,

As I detailed in another message, we made it to Washington intact.  Ruger traveled like a champ.  His Cornell ACTH result in early July was 21.4 pg/mL (RI 2-35 pg/mL).  I was thinking that, once he is settled in his new home, I would inch his pergolide dosage from 2.5 mg QD to 3.0 mg QD in anticipation of the seasonal rise.  Does this sound like a good plan?  Thank you!
--
Aunna
October 2018

Cadet Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=84102

Great news on the travels, Aunna!
I think the dosage increase sounds like a good plan.  Even if it’s not absolutely necessary, it won’t cause any harm.
--

Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo