Phyto-Quench and DC

Cecile Johnson

I currently have Olaf on 1/2 dose once a day of Laminox.  The trimmer is really encouraged about the way Olafs hooves are sloughing off dead tissue and growing new (particularly the RF that’s been so sore).  I do not have him on any pain medication but wanted to ask about using Phyto-Quench.  I read an article here that you shouldn’t use Devils Claw while using J Herb.  Is that correct that I can’t start him on PQ for pain?

--
Cecile J in OK 2022
Olaf Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cecile%20and%20Olaf

Sherry Morse

Hi Cecile,

You can use Laminox and Phytoquench.  Re: Laminitis Spike (groups.io) for reference.

Cecile Johnson

I received the Phyto-Quench but there was no scoop included.  Can you please tell me what would be the dose equivalent for Olaf?

thank you!
--
Cecile J in OK 2022
Olaf Case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Cecile%20and%20Olaf
Olaf Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=272407

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Use a knife or your fingers to sift through the contents to see if the scoop is buried. Otherwise, give Olaf 2 rounded tablespoons twice a day.