Topics

Pod Cast on IR/Cushings

NANCY BOTTE

Are there any podcasts that discuss IR/Cushings?
Thanks!
--
Nancy B
NH

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Twister

Sherry Morse

Hi Nancy,

You may have missed Alicia's message yesterday: Compounded pergolide - the Podcast episode on testing and treatment should be out next week.  The Humble Hoof Podcast is the website.

I was just about to post about this but I see Sherry already has.  It looks interesting!  I also searched the messages on podcasts but weirdly this did not come up.  Just a long ago discussion about obtaining pergolide.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

Nancy C

Hi Nancy

The ECIR Group films are also a great way to get lots of information from senior members and from Dr Kellon herself.

If sitting down and watching is an issue, just the audio contains lots of info on who ECIR is, how to get the right diagnosis, and how and when diet and drugs are used as treatment.

https://www.ecirhorse.org/video.php

Enjoy!
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference, August 12-15, Harrisburg, PA

NANCY BOTTE

Awesome thanks for links and tips.
I will check them out. Nice to listen to while walking or driving to work!

--
Nancy B
NH
2020

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Nancy%20and%20Twister

Alicia Harlov

Yes I did an interview with Dr. Jaini Clougher and Kathleen Gustafson which will be out this coming Friday. I have to work on it more today actually!

I have another episode with Dr. Andrew Van Eps on Laminitis causes and prevention, but he isn't 100% in line with ECIR.

I also have recorded an episode with Dr. Debra Taylor on treatment for the varying kinds of laminitis, but it's 2 hours long so I haven't edited and posted it yet. Trying to figure out how to make it an episode that's less than an hour!

--
-Alicia Harlov in South Hamilton, MA
PHCP hoofcare provider, The Humble Hoof podcast