Pound of Jiagulan to give away

grandmalynn44

I bought a pound of jiaogulan hoping it might help Mica grow hoof wall and sole back quicker after trimmer severely carved into her soles.  Sadly  nothing I did for her helped and she went downhill and I had to put her down. I would love someone to have this almost completely full container of jiaogulan. I’m happy to mail it wherever.  No charge for it or for shipping.
--
Lynn McKechnie

N. California, May, 2011

Mica:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lynn%20and%20Mica
Bodie:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Lynn%20and%20Bodie
Bodie photos:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=253481

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Oh, Lynn. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

Lesley Bludworth

Lynn,
I am so sorry.

On Aug 27, 2022 6:18 PM, Lavinia Fiscaletti <shilohmom@...> wrote:
Oh, Lynn. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

--
Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ
Sophie Case History 7/2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/SophieB%20Case%20History

Maxine McArthur

Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart is with you, what a sad loss.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Kim Rice

Lynn, I am so sorry.  It is so tough when we have done so much for our fur babies that have given us so much and they need to be released.  My blessings for her and you.
--
Kim R, Lafayette, CA  2019
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kim%20and%20Shomee

Rita Chavez

I'm so sorry for your loss, Lynn. It's just heartbreaking when we try our best for them, and then something that should have been preventable makes them go downhill. Know that Mica felt your love for her all the way.

If nobody else wants your Jiaogulan, I'm happy to take it. My email is vizsluv @ yahoo.com

--
Rita C. and Stetson (IR)
Aiken, South Carolina USA

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Rita%20C.%20and%20Stetson

Nancy C

I am so very sorry, Lynn. Thank you for your kind offer in honor of Mica. I know it will be well-use.

Fly free Mica.
--
Nancy C in NH

Bobbie Day

Lynn
My sincere condolences on your loss.
ai hope she’s running free and eating lots of green grass.

--

Bobbie and Maggie
Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Maggie

Kirsten Rasmussen

Lynn,

Such sad news, I'm sorry you had to let Mica go.  Thank you for your kind offer, I'm sure it will help another horse.

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History
Shaku's Photo Album

Lorna Cane

Oh Lynn,I'm so sorry. Hopefully it won't be long before the happy memories take over.

--
Lorna in Eastern Ontario
2002

Lynn

Truly sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort and peace in the coming days.
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

I'm so sorry Lynn.  Please know you did the best  you could for Mica and listening to her when she needed to be released is the last/best gift we can give them.
--

Thanks,
Sherry and Scutch (and Scarlet over the bridge)

PA 2014

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sherry%20and%20Scutch_Scarlet/Scutch%20Case%20History.pdf

charlesdianne@...

--