query about the ECIT platoform

Mandy Charmam

Hi all

I am trying to find the responses to my recent query about Fizzie Iris. I can find the emails on the platform but the new responses don\t seem to be there - nothing after 30 June. Dos this mean I have to go through every email that has come through from the group seperately to find the responses, or do I have a setting on the system wrong.

can you help. I'm a bit tech illiteratre

amdny
--
Mandy C, Macedon Australia, 2022
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Mandy%20and%20Fizzie

Edited

Sherry Morse

Mandy,

You can change your email settings to receive all emails or read replies on the internet but all your responses are on the daily digests you receive from Groups.io
--

Thanks,
Sherry and Scutch (and Scarlet over the bridge)

PA 2014

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Sherry%20and%20Scutch_Scarlet/Scutch%20Case%20History.pdf