Topics

REPOST-Dr. Kellon-Respi Free

millionairess1989

Dr. Kellon,

Is Respi-Free safe to use with Albuterol and Dexamethasone? Jack is needing Albuterol for several days in a row and 1.5 cc of Dex once for the past 2 weeks.

Here are the ingredients:
Scutellaria baicalensis, Honeysuckle, Chrysanthemum morifolium, Morus alba, Eriobotrya japonica, Polygala tenuifolia, Momordica grosvenori, Peppermint, Bulbus fritillaria thunbergii, Eucalyptus leaf, Rosemary, Mullein, Pleurisy root, Elecampane, Stinging nettles.

I hope to have his ACTH, insulin and glucose checked soon. Will the stress from the respiratory issues have any effect on the results?

Thank you very much,

--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
Mill 31 yr Arabian- PPID, IR, Pacemaker Dependent

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

 The albuterol is safe. Dex as you know is not and effects can last for 2 weeks. I can't be sure about the herbal mixture. At least one of the ingredients is known to increase insulin secretion. Yes, the stress might have an effect but that is usually with an acute stress, not a chronic problem.

millionairess1989

Dr Kellon,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Which of the herbal ingredients can increase insulin?
--
Jennifer & Mill & Jack
Middle TN  2010

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess