Sabre Sneakers for foundered and sensitive hooves

elandale@...

Those of you with foundered horses or horses whose hooves abcess easily might
want to check out Sabre Sneakers for horses. They are used for treatment and
protection, are long-wearing and stay on. I personally know a lady who used
this product on her foundered horse with excellent results. She wrote about
her experiences on the WB-Sporthorse list at Egroups. (You have to sign up
to tha list in order to search its archives.) You can also go to Sabre
Sneakers' website:
http://www.sabresneaker.com

Eleanor Eltoft
(who hasn't used them herself)

Susan Laflamme <f4mlatir@...>

I have used sabre sneakers with success. When my horse doesn't need them
any more she lets me know!
Sue

At 04:00 PM 7/8/00 EDT, you wrote:
Those of you with foundered horses or horses whose hooves abcess easily
might
want to check out Sabre Sneakers for horses. They are used for treatment
and
protection, are long-wearing and stay on. I personally know a lady who used
this product on her foundered horse with excellent results. She wrote about
her experiences on the WB-Sporthorse list at Egroups. (You have to sign up
to tha list in order to search its archives.) You can also go to Sabre
Sneakers' website:
http://www.sabresneaker.com

Eleanor Eltoft
(who hasn't used them herself)

Horse Auctions! No charge at ClipClop.com
Click Here to visit us today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6326/5/_/664507/_/963086413/

Shortcut URL to this page:

http://www.onelist.com/community/EquineCushings