Soft Ride boots vs EasyCare Cloud Boots

Lesley Bludworth

Several people have commended on using Cloud Boots.   I ordered them but today my friend said the Soft Ride boots are
better for laminitis.  I do like how the bottom looks like it makes it easy for the horse to turn in any direction.  Its a gel pad verses
a foam pad.  Does anyone have experience with the Soft Ride therapeutic boot?
--
Lesley Bludworth
Phoenix, AZ

Lorna Cane

Hi Lesley,

Soft Rides are pretty popular here. I am just one of the many members who have been happy with them.

--
Lorna in Eastern Ontario
2002

Lesley Bludworth

Lorna,
Thank you!  Okay great.   I guess, I thought it was the cloud boot I saw people mentioning.  I ordered the clouds but I like the idea of the gel insert.  Do you use the turquoise insert or the purple or the specialty gel insert?