Struggling to enter pdf file of Dancer's barn hay analysis

Dancer's Mom

I'm trying hard to find out how to post the hay analysis for Dancer's new barn hay and I'm struggling with trying to figure out how to add anything to our case history, let along the pdf file of the hay analysis.  I'm sorry if I'm being difficult.  I tried to save the document as a pdf file on my laptop, but it won't let me. I was thinking I could save it as jpg file and save it as a photo.  I can print the document tomorrow and take a picture of it and get jpg file.  But then, I won't know how to enter that either....    Thanks for your suggestions.  Sincerely, Patti
--
Patti
Northern California 2021

Patti, you can either post it as a pdf file in your case history folder or you can create a photo album and store it as a photo.  The album is created much as your case history folder was but in the Photos section.

The link on your signature takes you to your case history folder, which is where you can put everything except photos.  If you open the link, there’s a blue button New/Upload.  Click on that and choose upload file, where you will be able to choose the file you want to upload.  It’s important to know where the file you wish to upload is on your computer.

Keep us posted!
--

Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo

Patti, here's the link to your Hay Analysis folder:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Patti%20and%20Dancer/Hay%20and%20Forage%20Analysis

Once you have the PDF downloaded on your laptop, use the blue button at the top of the page labeled +New/Upload▾. After you click it, it will give your options for adding the pdf file.

I'll send you a private message to see if I can help you.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator

Dancer's Mom

Thanks so much!
--
Patti
Northern California 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Patti%20and%20Dancer

Dancer's Mom

Thank you so much!
--
Patti
Northern California 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Patti%20and%20Dancer

Hi, Patti.
Now that your hay analysis is posted, if you have a question about it, please post a New Topic with your question. The link for starting a new topic is:
https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/post