Supplements and hay thread

kc betzel

How do you know How Much  of a supplement, vitamin, mineral, etc horses are supposed to have. Is there a chart somewhere so we don’t over-supplement our horses? I am late to this thread so sorry if my question is redundant.
KC

“People inspire you or they drain you....pick them wisely”

--
kC Betzel in South Carolina 2021

Sherry Morse

Hi KC,

You will find most of the information you need in your welcome message: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/264011.  Once you have had your hay tested you can contact one of the people who are trained to help with mineral balancing for assistance: https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/files/6%20Diet%20Balancing/HAY%20BALANCING-1.pdf