supplements and hoof growth

Rose@...

Aloha

I just read a post that seemed to indicate that Jiaogulan may promote faster hoof growth.  Is this correct?  And if so are there other supplements that may act the same way?  I have Luluka on Uckele Phyto-Quench  and APF equine Adaptogen Formula.  Would either of these promote more rapid hoof growth?  We are on a 2-1/2 to 3 week trim schedule as her hoof growth rate is still accelerated.  Working on getting vet back out to do a blood test to see if the metformin is working.  Her comfort level tells me it is, as her improvement is remarkable.  I just need to verify the numbers.

Thank you
--
Rose D in Hawaii 2022

case History:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Rose%20and%20Luluka
Photos:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=277362

LJ Friedman

-- yes to jiagoulin  promoting foot growth. I remember several years ago I started my horse on jiagoilain  and at the next Farrier. visit , my farrier  said wow, why so much foot growth? And the only change was the jiagoulain

Jesse( over the rainbow) and majestic ‘s Case History
Jesse's Photos