Taking a Break

LNGERZ@...

Our prayers are with you too, Mary! Take Gentle Care!

Kay, Puppy, Becce, and Mira Me
If the eyes had no tears, the soul would have no rainbow.
Native American Proverb
<A HREF="http://www.debsfunpages.com/onecandle.htm">http://www.debsfunpages.c
om/onecandle.htm</A>

Mary Goldy <rmgoldy@...>

Hi all, Just wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words
once again. I am temporarily not going to receive the e-mails from
this group for a while.
My heart is so broken after losing my Marvin, I just need a break from
cushings.
I will eventually come out of hiding and will try to find more info on
this awful disease to share with you all. In the meantime I urge any
of you who find an interesting link or file, to add it to our archives
for others to read. Education is our best defense.
My prayers go out to all of you and your horses.
Sincerely,
Mary G.

Susan Laflamme <f4mlatir@...>

Mary,
Take care.
Sue

At 01:16 AM 8/21/00 -0000, you wrote:
Hi all, Just wanted to thank everyone for their support and kind words
once again. I am temporarily not going to receive the e-mails from
this group for a while.
My heart is so broken after losing my Marvin, I just need a break from
cushings.
I will eventually come out of hiding and will try to find more info on
this awful disease to share with you all. In the meantime I urge any
of you who find an interesting link or file, to add it to our archives
for others to read. Education is our best defense.
My prayers go out to all of you and your horses.
Sincerely,
Mary G.

Equine Cushings email addresses:

Post message: EquineCushings@...