Topics

Technical help

Kandace Krause

I am trying to link my CH and then maybe photos etc.  My "signature" in Case Histories group has CH linked, but I can't start a new topic question
--
Kandace K Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Oct 2020

Maxine McArthur

Hi Kandace
Any questions you have should be asked here, as the case history sub-group is just a kind of storage locker for information; the Messages section is not active.

Before you post your question here, could you please add your case history links to your signature in this main group (same process—go to ‘Subscription’, paste in the link, add a space to make it ‘live’, scroll down and click Save) . Then we can use that link in your signature to zoom over and look at your details in the case history.

Thanks for going through the housekeeping steps—it keeps things running smoothly.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Kandace Krause

In subscriptions, my case history file shows as linked, in blue and is saved, but I do not see it linked here.
--
Kandace K Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Oct 2020

Kirsten Rasmussen

You're right Kandace, that is very strange.

Could I suggest clearing your signature, saving it, then re-doing it (copy -past your old one in) and saving again?

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History
Shaku's Photo Album

Maxine McArthur

Hi Kandace
The link in your subscription is indeed live when I click on it in your Subscription box, but it goes to the main case history Files section, not directly to your case history folder.

Could you please delete the current link and add this one?
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kandace%20J%20and%20K

Make sure you add a space or hit 'enter' after the end of the link, and then also click 'Save' at the bottom of the Subscription page. Let's see if this works.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Kandace Krause

Appears to be there now, thanks so much, Maxine.  Now I am going to ask a real question :-)