Teff & Lucerne Cubes

Tori & Floss

Hi everybody.
I have just been sent an analysis from the company that makes these hay cubes.
How can I upload it to the group to see if they are safe please?

--
Tori

December, 2016

Adelaide Australia

Case History  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tori%20and%20Floss

Maxine McArthur

Hi Tori
You can add the analysis to your case history, if it’s a PDF, or to your photo album if it’s a jpeg. Then let us know you’d like someone to check it. (Use this thread.)

If it is the Multicube hay cubes, they don’t provide a guaranteed analysis so the results may differ from batch to batch depending on the hay used to make the cubes.

Unless you’ve found another producer who does give a batch to batch analysis?

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response

Tori & Floss

Thanks Maxine.