Topics

Thankful

riggslippert@...

Hello,

As Thanksgiving is celebrated in the US, I hope it's not inappropriate to communicate to this community how grateful I am for its support and knowledge.  I know Dr. Kellon and the moderators work tirelessly to help us help our horses.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Stay safe and well.
--
Aunna
October 2018

Cadet Photo Album:  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=84102

Maxine McArthur

Can I add, thank you to the dedicated owners and carers who follow all the sometimes complex and frustrating rules of this site in order to help their horses. Plus take the time to read others’ messages and respond. Thank you all.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response