thanks!!!!!!!!!!

hill.farm <hill.farm@...>

I just wanted to say "Thank you !!" to everyone that responded to my question about the cost of cyproheptadine. I paid $150 for 1000 4mg tablets and I used one of the sources mentioned here and was able to find the liquid form that would last me almost a year at my current dosage for $180 plus shipping!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable! I'm really annoyed at my vet - I put in a phone call questioning the cost and someone is supposed to get back to me.....I can't believe that my vet wouldn't know of better cost effective sources and I was able to find one in a matter of an hour! Thanks again!

Shari
hill.farm@...