The big laminitis debate webinar

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi group, I thought I would share that I learned of a new webinar coming in Aug.  Here is the link in Facebook https://www.facebook.com/1265694441/posts/10227820070468290/?sfnsn=mo&extid=a&mibextid=ge9oi2

They are calling it the Big Laminitis Debate about treatment protocols etc.  Hopefully ECIR can get in on this somehow?

One of the topics is the use of Desmosphyrine.

Thanks Nan
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

Nancy C

Edited

Dr Kellon and FB volunteers had quite a debate with the inventor of Desmosphyrine on that platform.  I have the posts saved and it is on my to do list to put them in the files. Will let you know when I have done so.

I think it is safe to say that while there is a very remote chance that ECIR may come up in discussion, personally, I believe the group will most likely will not be supported.

Just for starting giggles, let me put out there that laminitis is not a disease. Great review of more up-to-date research here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090023317302290?via%3Dihub

--
Nancy C in NH

To add to this, see the latest fact post on our ECIR FB page for articles that discount the MMP theory, including from Chris Pollitt who started it in the first place. The FDA is also after him for making medical claims https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/equine-podiatry-solutions-llc-633259-05162022 .