Topics

Thoughts on these products..

Denise

INGREDIENTS (Alphabetical Order):

Beet Pulp, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Choline, Cobalt, Copper, Cyanocobalamin, Ferrous Sulfate, Flaxseed, Folic Acid, Iodine, Lysine, Manganese Proteinate, Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B1 Thiamine, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Zinc

Guaranteed Analysis (per 30 g scoop):

L-Methionine

600 mg

Flaxseed

3000 mg

Lysine

600 mg

Beet Pulp

80.865 mg

Biotin

20 mg

Copper

75 mg

Zinc

300 mg

Manganese Proteinate

300 mg

Vitamin A acetate

200 mg

Cholecalciferol

75 mg

Cobalt

0.0375 mg

Iodine

0.225 mg

Mixed Tocopherols

22.5 mg

Vitamin B1 Thiamine

4.0 mg

Vitamin B2 Riboflavin

1.5 mg

Vitamin B6

2.0 mg

Cyanocobalamin

0.0375 mg

Niacinamide

0.75 mg

Vitamin B5

1 mg

Folic Acid

0.75 mg

Ferrous Sulfate

7.5 mg

Choline

0.2625 mg

--
And this one:

Biotin, Choline, Cobalt, Copper, Folic Acid, Glycine, Iodine, Lysine, Manganese, Methionine, Niacin, Riboflavin, Selenium (Organic), Thiamine, Threonine, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc.

Guaranteed Analysis (mg / kg) powder format

Biotin

833 mg

Choline

500 mg

Cobalt

10 mg

Copper

2,666 mg

Folic Acid

667 mg

Glycine

16,665 mg

Iodine

67 mg

Lysine

24,998 mg

Manganese

Methionine

99,990 mg

Niacin

667 mg

Riboflavin

1,000 mg

Selenium (Organic)

22 mg

Thiamine

1,000 mg

Threonine

11,666 mg

Vitamin B12

Vitamin C

83,325 mg

Vitamin E

16,665 mg

Zinc

8,333 mg

Denise & Ben , NB Canada Joined 2020 !!!!
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/filessearch?q=denise+and+ben

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

Denise,

Could you post links or photos of labels?  Also need to know serving size for the second one.

How appropriate, or not, any supplement is depends on the hay analysis.

Denise

The second one is a 25 gram serving,, I will get the labels for you soon

--

Denise & Ben , NB Canada Joined 2020 !!!!
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/filessearch?q=denise+and+ben

Denise

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

They're safe and have reasonably balanced trace mineral levels but there is no way to tell if they are appropriate for your horse without hay analysis.

Denise

Thanks Eleanor, Hay testing is not an option, My round bales come from different pastures and different towns, .. One thing I know for sure is our soil has no Selenium..
--

Denise & Ben , NB Canada Joined 2020 !!!!
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/filessearch?q=denise+and+ben

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

How many horses and how long does a bale last?

Denise

2 horses, Bales last between 7 and 10 days, depending on th size, the hay is in a hay net with 1 inch holes..
--

Denise & Ben , NB Canada Joined 2020 !!!!
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/filessearch?q=denise+and+ben

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

If you can store a 3 month supply of hay it's worth testing it.