Thyro-L

Nora & Gary <NRGDB@...>

We found the same thing - Permax helped with some things , but he really
came back to life when we added the Thyro-L .He also finally shed out
completely. According to BET labs - most Cushings horses need to be on
thyroid replacement also.
Nora

HI, I saw an alleviation of symptoms within 2 months of starting the
permax. Definite difference in hair growth! We had the urination and
drinking already under control. Improvement in attitude too. But the
biggest recognizable difference has been since we started the Thyrol! I
haven't seen my mares eyes this bright and her attitude this sweet in
years! What a wonderful effect! I love to see her face staring at me
when I come into the barn. Melts my heart everyday!!
Chris in CA