Triple Crown Timothy Balance Cubes Available in Utah!

Meghan de Bruijn

Hi Utah and Wyoming members!

I'm super excited that CAL Ranch in Draper, UT is now carrying Triple Crown Timothy Balance Cubes. I've been begging Triple Crown to help me get them in Utah and Wes Anderson, the store manager at CAL Ranch was willing to take a risk on me. So there is a pallet of them all ready for pickup (minus the 6 bags I'm picking up today) if there are any members in the area looking for them!

CAL Ranch Store
1055 E. Draper Parkway Suite 100
Draper UT, 84020
385-645-0606

Thank Wes Anderson, the store manager for taking a risk on a lady with a well-loved IR Mustang Pony!
--
Meghan B 2022
Park City, Utah

Napoleon Case History  Link: