Update on Vinnie

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Hi Dr Kellon and Everyone,

I thought I would share some absolutely unbelievably, fabulous news that i received today.  Vinnie.has been cleared to "walk"  in tack under saddle. 😊😊😊😊😊

I NEVER EVER EVER thought this day would happen again, and it is because of Dr Kellon and this group that it is even a possibility!!!

I am going to build some of Vinnies strength and lose the "stress 30lb" I have gained before I try...but what a day!!!!!

Thank u from the bottom of my heart; to the moon and back!!! ❤❤❤🦄🦄🦄
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca

Summer

Lavinia Fiscaletti

So happy for you and Vinnie, Nancy.

Thanks for the update :)

Nappi, George and Dante Over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
Moderator ECIR

Sherry Morse

That's fantastic news Nancy - can't wait to see a picture of you on him again!

hdavis

Wow congrats to you and Vinnie!!!  Great news!!!

Best wishes,
Heather Davis

I thought I would share some absolutely unbelievably, fabulous news that i received today.  Vinnie.has been cleared to "walk"  in tack under saddle. 😊😊😊😊😊

I NEVER EVER EVER thought this day would happen again, and it is because of Dr Kellon and this group that it is even a possibility!!!

I am going to build some of Vinnies strength and lose the "stress 30lb" I have gained before I try...but what a day!!!!!

Thank u from the bottom of my heart; to the moon and back!!! ❤❤❤🦄🦄🦄
--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer
Oakley, Ca
Joined Nov 2018

Summer

Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History

Bobbie Day

Oh my gosh Nancy
That is wonderful news, I can’t even express how happy I am for you both. What a journey!
How blessed you have had each other and never gave up.
One word, amazing ❤️

--
Bobbie and Maggie
Desi (over the rainbow bridge 7/21)

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Bobbie%20and%20Maggie

Lorna Cane

Nancy,you and Vinnie are truly inspirational! I remember way back  when you first posted about him, and the long, long road you have travelled since then.Your  tenacity has certainly paid off.

Major congratulations to you both!! Happy dance.

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario

Joy V

That's WONDERFUL Nancy!  I'm so happy for you and Vinnie.

--
Joy and Willie (EC/IR)
Nevada County, CA - 2019

Case history:  Willie's Case History
Willie's photo album:  Willie's Photos

Nancy C

Edited

Congrats, Nancy.  There are few things that feel better than this.

Nice job.
--
Nancy C in NH

Lynn

Nancy! There's no words I can offer that haven't already been said. Sometimes the English language just doesn't seem to have what we need to express emotion over news of this magnitude. Happy beyond words for you and Vinnie! So happy!
--
Lynn
Beavercreek, Ohio

Jeanne Q

So wonderfully happy for you and Vinnie!  I have to give you both boatloads of credit for sticking with it and never giving up!  Awesome job!  High fives and huge big hugs!
--
Jeanne Q MN 2020
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeanne%20&%20Glory

Deb Walker

Such happy news!!! It's a long and hard journey, but for most of us the work is worth it. Congrats!!!!
--
Deb and Scotty I/R, PPID
Pecatonica Illinois, May 13, 2019
Case History: