URGENT HELP NEEDED WITH DIET NOW: NIR/Wet Chem

Nancy C

Over the years we've had members test side-by-side NIR and Wet Chem and found up to 30% difference in results.

I just did the same with my current crop.  The NIR  ESC result was 26% less than Wet Chem results. That could make a big difference for EMS/IR horses.

My clients have often found the same.
--
Nancy C in NH

lorraine kitral

--
Lorrie K
Illinois Member since 2016

Shevawn Romine

How do you request Wet Chem from Equi analyticals?
--
Shevawn and Cassie  03/2015 Gordon,TX

Sherry Morse

It's the 603 Trainer test.

Kettle Gal

Hi Sherri, Does this mean that the 601 is not wet chem for esc and starch?
--
Julie K. Wisconsin

Hi Julie,

Correct.  If you're using EA you need the 603 Trainer, not the 601.