Topics

WAS: Urgent advice please. Now: Uploading CH from iPhone

Nancy C

Edited

I tried your instructions for updating CH on iPhone several times but what it said to do did not work. It only gives “copy or select all” choices. No choice to drag anything anywhere.

Morning Pat

Having difficulty understanding exactly where you are running into a problem however assuming you are trying to move your CH, I suggest you select and copy, if that is your choice.

Most public libraries have computers. Recommend that as an alternative.
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 22 - 25, Harrisburg, PA

Pat Gauvreau

Nancy
i was trying to update my CH not move it.
--
Pat and Savannah
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Case History: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Pat%20and%20Savannah
Photos: https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=22028&p=pcreated,,,50,2,0,0

Nancy C

Yes.  I understand that. What you have described is not in the instructions so I am at a loss without further concrete detail.

If a desktop at a library is not an option, recommend searching locally for someone to help you learn the Maneuvering iPhone. It is different and tedious, but can be done.
--
Nancy C in NH
Join us at the 2020 NO Laminitis! Conference, October 22 - 25, Harrisburg, PA

Pat, it’s not obvious to me where you’re stuck.  If you give more details, maybe we can help.  What isn’t always apparent to people is that you update your CH on your computer, tablet or phone.  You need to find the word processor file that you filled out originally and add data to that.  Once you have finished, you export the updated file to pdf and upload that pdf file to the ECIR site.  The updating of data in your file happens on your device, not the ECIR site.  The uploading of a new pdf file to the ECIR site is relatively easy once you have your files prepared and know where on your device to find them.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo