Zyrtec , Ceterizine

celestinefarm

While I wait for Tipperary capsules to arrive from Pet Health, Tipperary's copd flared up several days ago. The shavings I received have a noticeable pine scent so replacing those today with Guardian, but he is still heavey when coming back in from outside. Ventipulmin is helping but not eliminating. I know his elevated ACTH is not helping and looking forward to getting that down with capsules. Meanwhile, vet suggested I take him through another course of ciclesonide via Aservo as it has helped in the past. Started that last night. I asked about putting him on Zyrtec, he said he didn't think it would help this time of year, but I could try it if I wanted.. Is anyone on here currently using Zyrtec or Ceterizne( generic) in your IR/PPID horse? I see I can get quantities of generic at Amazon or Costco, but Zyrtec seems to be limited to 50 tabs.
--
Dawn Wagstaff and Tipperary

Saline, MI  2003

Tipperary Case History

Starshine Ranch

I've been using this generic that I found on Amazon... 365 tabs for $10.00
https://www.amazon.com/Berkley-Jensen-Allergy-Relief-365/dp/B07FZB812Y/ref=sr_1_4?crid=207EWJ3K1RLRT&keywords=berkley+%26+jensen&qid=1642262030&sprefix=Berkley+%26+Jense%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-4
--
Linda in CA  2020  Midnight and Ostara
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Linda%20Midnight%20OStara